WHO CAN JOIN THE NCCCI FAMILY?
Any man or woman that serves as a shepherd of God's flock in any way, shares the same biblical beliefs as NCCCI, and desires to have Apostle High as a Spiritual Covering. This includes apostles, bishops, overseers, and pastors; anyone who has the responsibility of shepherding God's sheep and leading a church or churches. (NCCCI is not for traveling evangelist or ministerial staff; it is for senior pastors and overseers only).
WHAT WE BELIEVE:
Before joining NCCCI you should be sure that you and your congregation share in our biblical beliefs.
- We believe that there is one God who exists eternally in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God and that he died for the sins of man, was resurrected on the third day, and dwells in Heaven, seated at the right hand of God the Father.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells all believers and gives guidance, provides comfort, and equips them with gifts to edify the Body of Christ (the Church).
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired word of God and that it is true from Genesis to Revelation.
- We believe that marriage is a God-ordained union between one man and one woman as defined by the Holy Scriptures.
- We believe that life begins at conception.